THE KING’S COVER goes above and beyond to ensure quality in every umbrella produced. Each umbrella takes approximately 2-3days to be created and with the right aftercare your umbrella will last years to come.
In general umbrellas are not made for very strong winds or lightning storms. We advise that you not take your umbrella in such weather conditions, because rain does not fall vertically as the wind “drives” the rain at more of an angle. Wind damage DOES NOT constitute a faulty frame. They are designed for normal weather conditions.
- Always open the umbrella pointing downwards and slowly slide umbrella open.
- After use, make sure you leave your umbrella open to dry (whenever possible).
- DO NOT allow water on the underside (inside) of your umbrella and then close it. This will eventually cause rust and mold. At that point your umbrella will become unrepairable.
- When not in use fold your umbrella neatly to maintain its shape and fabric integrity with the proper care.
- Use a clean, damp, and lent free cloth to clean umbrella cover when necessary
• DO NOT use any form of detergent as it will remove UV & waterproof solvent protection and that may damage fabric
• Prolonged exposure to sunlight will cause the fabric to fade:
*DO NOT expose umbrella to heat source when storing umbrella as it can cause the umbrella to unbend. Ex: leaving umbrella against or near a radiator or in the rear seat of a car next to the window.
*DO NOT iron cover/fabric on the umbrella
***NO RETURN ALL SALES ARE FINAL! ***
Please note that we only accept exchanges on purchases if we shipped, you the wrong order in error. We cannot guarantee the production of the same item due to the scarcity of fabric for each collection. Since each umbrella is handcrafted, no two umbrellas are made the same in terms of cut and pattern placement.
The item(s) must not be used and must be in resalable condition with the sales tag still attached including original receipt. If you have any questions please contact The King’s Cover directly through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs including custom duties & taxes.
THE KING’S COVER WARRANTY IS GUARANTEED AGAINST ANY MANUFACTURING DEFECTS. If the product proves defective due to improper material or workmanship, we will repair at no cost to our customers as long as the product meets ALL terms and conditions listed in the Care Package. The King’s Cover reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace or repair the product.
The warranty is only provided upon presentation of the original invoice or purchase receipt indicating the date of purchase and product type, together with the item. The King’s Cover reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above documents cannot be presented or information is incomplete or illegible.
Our umbrellas come with our repair guarantee tips, tie-ins, seams and fabric reseal which are free repairs.
Frame repairs include rivets, handles, ribs, shaft, etc. These are all subject to repair charges of up to $10USD. If the entire frame needs to be replaced it is approx. $20-25USD depending on the umbrella.
Prices are subject to change without notification to customer.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER (not limited to):
- Fabric mold or mildew
- Frame rust
- Outside Cases
- Cost of Shipping to The Kings Cover
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accident, etc.
- Wind damage, abnormal wear and tear
- After 5yrs from purchase date
- Modifications or adjustments to upgrade the product from its normal purpose
- Repairs if the umbrella was NOT originally purchased from an authorized The King’s Cover retailer.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE UMBRELLA HAS BEEN DAMANGED BY ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, OTHER FACTORS NOT DUE TO DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP.
FREE SHIPPING NORTH AMERICA
STANDARD SHIPPING CHARGES
- Shipments will be processed 1-2 day after the order is placed, if it is received by noon ET (provided payment can be authorized).
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday, after noon (EST) on Friday, or on a holiday will begin processing on the next business day.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Shipped with Canada Post Ground Service
- International shipping cost may vary from quoted rate depending on country. (We do not ship to all countries).